Platform Principal Product Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
You will be a Principal Product Manager and Product Owner for the Interoperability initiative. You will guide the team by representing the products (internal customers) and our customers. You will be part of an initiative to define integration specifications across all products and help products achieve their maximum potential by providing them knowledge of integration capabilities.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Write and update specifications and user stories that communicate a clear and detailed blueprint of product releases including logic flows & wireframes
- Manage roadmap and new feature rollout schedule with Product Management team
- Own your product and partner with cross functional teams across the organization to obtain positive business outcomes
- Track/identify bugs and open issues related to new product/feature releases
- Manage the process for tracking feature enhancement requests for existing products
- Ensure final deliverables meets business requirements
- Ability to work with clients (internal and external), understand and gather requirements, and test our solutions with them
- Drive a strategy to generate revenues or enable products to facilitate revenue generation.
- Evangelize your product throughout the company, closely monitor product adoption and usage metrics, convert those insights into roadmap and go-to-market actions.
- All candidate will be considered that meet at minimum the required skills and some of the preferred skills. All backgrounds are welcome.
- 8 years of experience in product management or related fields.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in software or web product management, including functional design and documentation, and UI wire-framing
- Experience defining metrics and measuring progress against them
- Experience with a wide range of technologies (You are not expected to code, but should be able to talk to engineers about abilities and limitations of different technologies)
- In depth knowledge with HL7 Integration: ADT, MDM, ORU, SIU, MFN, …
- In depth knowledge of EDI: 837s, 835s, …
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to present and convey ideas to business and leadership stakeholders.
- Knowledge of main EMRs workflows and interfaces
- Knowledge of FHIR resources and correlation to HL7 fields
- Experience with multiple healthcare integration engines
- Experience with FHIR integrations
- Sound business & strategy judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Software Architecture interest or background
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.