Modules Configuration Associate at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Module Configuration Associate is the go-to menu and module configuration expert and trainer internally for the Onboarding team, providing discovery and solution work on technical menu configurations and Toast modules for both pre and post-live customers. The Modules Configuration Associate demonstrates an advanced knowledge of all Toast Web Advanced Properties settings and configures the modules for SMB and Mid-Market customers with Multi-Location Management (MLM), Online Ordering, Gift Card & Loyalty, Third-Party Delivery and ToastNow modules. The MCA works with both SMB and Mid-Market clients to successfully marry the Toast POS System with the customer's integrated modules.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Serve as the lead advanced properties and modules configuration subject matter expert for internal teams, including but not limited to Online Ordering, Gift Card and Loyalty, 3rd Party Delivery, ToastNow, Order & Pay at Table, and Multi-Location Management.
- Configure, consult and enable Toast customers on set up and best practices for Toast Guest Modules
- Perform troubleshooting of functionality issues based on one’s understanding of the Toast software modules and advise internally within the business when Toast’s software products can’t meet the needs of the customer
- Provide training and configuration of guest modules for SMB & Mid-Market customers
- Oversee initial menu review process for MLM customers, including subsequent restaurant onboardings to help configure local differences in menus, taxes, prep stations and any other configurations needed to handle the variations in locations
- Perform billable post-live menu work (menu rewrites, cleanups, menu management, and consultative sessions, digital ordering upsells) as assigned
- Perform customer outreach based on a case queue to understand the needs of customers and solutions of problems outside the scope of the Toast Customer Care team.
- Work autonomously to schedule additional customer correspondence and organize one’s workload
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present in front of customers
- 1-3 years of restaurant and/or POS industry experience highly desired
- Proficient Toast product knowledge, specifically in the Menu and/or Configuration area, preferred
- Ability to convey technical information in a simple manner
- Ability to self-manage time, multi-task and hold customers accountable to deadlines
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot software functionality in a timely manner
- Adaptability, strong work ethic and professionalism during challenging situations
- Highly motivated, passionate over achiever, team player, facilitator
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment while keeping a positive attitude
- Strong organization skills and time management skills
- Good experience of G-Suite, Slack and Salesforce
- Ability to work with the long-term needs of the customer in mind, be able to think creatively, and be open to pioneering and piloting new methods
*Bread puns encouraged but not required