Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus B2B Product Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic teammate to produce results for its product efforts for automotive dealers. A successful Dealer Product Marketing Manager will be able to juggle multiple different projects, has the passion for customer-centric marketing, and strong cross-functional skills to move results forward.
As part of the Global B2B Product Marketing team, this person will be responsible for playing a meaningful role in bringing new dealer products and features to market and ensuring the success and adoption of existing products. Main focus areas include working cross-functionally to communicate the vision and value of our products for our dealer customers, crafting strong go-to-market strategies and planning/participating in the launches of new products that involve several departments.What You'll Do:
- Become a strong partner to CarGurus’ Product Managers. Work with PMs during the development phase of new products/features to ensure market fit, raise strengths and weaknesses and understand ideal customer segment/competitor landscape. Bring market knowledge into the go-to-market phase.
- Acquire insights into usage of current products and overall dealer market insights through surveys, interviews, research projects and sales data.
- Build product messaging and value props that sets CarGurus dealer offerings apart from others in the market.
- Develop, and participate in, the launch of global products (US, CA, UK).
- Partner with demand generation marketing, sales enablement, product managers, etc. to ensure the success of products in the market.
- Work with demand generation marketing teams and sales to resolve communication strategies for product/feature updates and proactive notifications to customers.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the demand generation marketing and sales teams and develop tools/playbooks that facilitate the selling process.
- Supervise and analyze the success of product marketing metrics. Analyze key metrics and deliver impactful insights.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-7 years of marketing experience.
- Product Marketing experience preferred (B2B or Consumer-Focused).
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work with many teams/stakeholders.
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems.
- Ability to analyze survey data and conduct customer interviews.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities to deliver results.
- Occasional travel required for sales and marketing events.
- Experience with email marketing, direct mail, or webinars a plus.
- Experience with product management and/or customer insights a plus.
- Experience with LinkedIn, Salesforce, Marketo, or Google Analytics, a plus.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.