Jewelry Product Manager at Formlabs
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the workshops of every designer, jeweler, art school, and casting house in the world.
Formlabs is making significant strides in the jewelry industry, where we have begun driving mass adoption of 3D printing for digital production workflows. We have thousands of users around the world who have adopted Formlabs products as part of their jewelry development process, to print prototypes, maquettes, mold masters, and waxes for direct investment casting.
Growth in this industry remains slow and steady. We’re looking for a focused and motivated individual to help propel growth of sales, adoption, and consumables usage through new products and applications development, to help jewelry become a major pillar of our business. If you’re excited to lead our products to the forefront of the jewelry industry, we want you to join us as our Jewelry Product Manager.
- Conduct user research, deeply understand direct investment casting of photopolymer 3D prints, and differences in workflows based on geography and regional preferences.
- Design and perform methodical in-house casting tests.
- 3D design of models for marketing and in-house challenge test pieces.
- Guide new material products and applications from ideation to market launch.
- Test workflows end to end through hands-on work and in-depth product and user testing.
- Develop product launch content and support materials to cultivate user success.
- Track product health in the field to identify and resolve major issues, and inform future product improvements.
- Field marketing to build key relationships through attending events, site visits, and conducting external testing.
- Are curious and hungry to learn
- Have excellent research and organizational skills
- Experienced in project management
- Eager to work within a dynamic, evolving environment
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Experience owning and shipping product
- Familiarity with the jewelry industry
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.