About Us and the Role
Our Executive Vice President of Product & Analytics will champion the strategy and execution for AdmitHub’s AI-powered insights and engagement platform. All aspects of product, design, services, and analytics will be under your purview in order to support our constant growth as a data-driven organization. Your efforts will directly help millions of learners succeed through post-secondary education and workplace learning and development.
Reporting directly to our CEO, you will build, manage, and mentor a team of product managers, designers, service-providers, data scientists and analysts. You will translate our business strategy and vision into measurable value to support our customers and learners.
You and your peer leaders will experiment, learn, and grow together daily in order to achieve the following (in priority order):
- developing every AdmitHub team member personally and professionally
- achieving our strategic objectives and key results
- driving innovation with data-driven insights
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered insights and engagement platform built to foster the behaviors and beliefs that help learners succeed. And we have ample research to prove we deliver the learning outcomes that matter most.
What You’ll Do
- Craft a clear product vision and strategy based on constant experimentation designed to deliver data-driven insights,help learners succeed at increasing scale and provide partners the tools to engage individuals effectively and at scale
- Build a centralized product analytics team to derive insights about all our users (administrative partners and learners) to refine and expand our internal library of nudges that are proven to help people take the next step toward achieving their goals
- Develop an agile product roadmap oriented toward our long-term vision that balances the priorities and expectations of all stakeholders
- Develop and grow a services organization to supplement our customers’ use of our product and provide a framework for processes to automate in the future
- Hire, manage, and support the growth of every member of your team (and your executive peers) with an inclusive culture that adheres to our company values and leadership commitments
- Evangelize a data-driven culture based on advancing the metrics that matter most in order to achieve our overall product and business objectives
- Foster collaboration throughout the organization to inspire our team and our customers with a deep understanding of our product and its wide-ranging capabilities
- Push the boundaries of conversational UX and AI-driven insights to support learner success in the context of college and the workplace
What You’ve Done
- 12+ years experience in Product, inclusive of data analytics and data science
- Demonstrated track record of creating inventive and unique, enterprise-level B2B SaaS products that have achieved commercial success; experience with B2C product leadership a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships (up and down) with diverse, cross-functional stakeholders, to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including active listening skills, clear and concise communication, and the ability to target your message to specific audiences
- Demonstrated ability to hire and develop a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team
- Ability to balance creative thinking with strong business judgment and analytical inquiry
- Proven ability to deliver results; you have shipped products that scale and measured the success of these products
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up, feel they belong, and grow both personally and professionally. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome curiosity during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.