Hardware Product Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for a Hardware Product Manager to drive various hardware products to completion. Define the requirements of a new product for the Formlabs portfolio, determine features and user experience and follow the product through development all the way to shipping.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Write clear, crisp, detailed product specifications
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- Help guide the go to market and maintenance plans through product launch and beyond
- Monitor feedback, support, and analytics. Plan changes to make improvements
- Hardware engineering or physics background
- Experience shipping a product to customers (or convince us why this doesn’t matter)
- Clear communicator, both written and oral
- Process oriented mindset
- Product management experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.