Form Cell Product Lead at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to desktops, clinics, and factories throughout the world.
We're looking for a Form Cell Product Owner to shape the future of our Form Cell product line and help bring our next generation of automated 3D printing workstations to market. The Form Cell is developed by a small, nimble team within Formlabs so this role will span multiple functions and have overall responsibility for the success of this product. If you are an entrepreneurial leader who is ready to push the boundaries of what is possible in 3D printing, this could be a career-defining role for you.
- Manage the Form Cell development program including leading day-to-day operations of the team, setting and maintaining timelines, recruiting team members, and executing alongside your team
- Act as the product manager for the Form Cell by understanding users, defining requirements, writing specifications, and prioritizing features and tasks.
- Manage the Form Cell team’s collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external.
- Guide the Form Cell’s go to market and maintenance plans through product development, product launch, and beyond.
- Have shipped a product to customers
- Are an experienced team leader
- Communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
- Are process-oriented and able to organize a complex project
- Have a hardware engineering or physics background
- Product management experience
- Automation or robotics experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.