Director, Strategic Alliances, Fintech Product Partnerships at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll*
We are seeking an experienced business development and partnerships professional. This person will be part of the team responsible for developing, executing and managing partnerships that enable Toast’s product and fintech ecosystem. They will own, design and implement the strategic roadmap for engagement with potential product partners. This person will lead cross-functional initiatives, managing internal stakeholders such as product, engineering, compliance, risk, legal, and ensure internal alignment.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with fintech product partners
- Foster, negotiate and execute joint initiatives to launch new and improve existing products and services to benefit Toast’s restaurants
- Establish solid relationships with key decision makers at partner organizations; articulate the Toast value proposition, gain an understanding of partner goals and craft mutually beneficial strategies
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (such as product, engineering, legal, compliance) on the design and execution of partnership strategies
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 8+ years of business development and/or partner management experience, preferably working at or with fintechs
- 2+ years of payments and/or issuing industry experience
- Experience working effectively in a product and customer first technology company with rapid change and growth
- Excellent negotiation skills, prioritization and the ability to navigate competing demands and complex problems
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.