- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by ensuring the strategic goals are supported by our products. You’ll spend significant time in the field, especially with users, to set the vision for offerings that solve meaningful problems for our customers. You’ll work closely with our Product Design, Engineering, and Delivery teams to turn those ideas into compelling reality.
- You’ll enable end-to-end success of a portfolio of our products through build, launch, implementation, and support. You’ll engage cross-functionally with our Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Delivery teams on a daily basis.
- You’ll define, prioritize, and maintain product roadmaps for an Agile team setting. You’ll quarterback Kyruus-wide customer discovery, validation, and creation efforts.
- You’ll recruit, hire, coach, and develop amazing product managers.
- You’ll leverage user science tools to increase Product Management’s value and strongly influence our long-term product strategy.
- You’ll engage with customers on their strategic objectives. You’ll regularly conduct customer and market research to inform our current and future product investments.
- Your typical day will include one-on-ones with direct reports, coaching agile teams through user stories and roadmap developments, recruiting activities, and communicating up, down, and across to your fellow Kyruuvians.
- You’ll report to the Vice President, Product Management in the Product Management Department within the R&D - Product Division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 15+ years experience in enterprise Saas and/or healthcare product management to:
- Drive multi-product strategy cross-functionally with no or minimal help.
- Ask the right questions of, and listen actively, to our users, our customers, and the market.
- Negotiate and identify priorities, trade offs, and timelines for your product roadmaps.
- Connect business goals to product roadmap goals, and vice versa.
- Launch new products based on extensive customer research in enterprise software, ideally for technology sold into the healthcare payer market.
- Experience with product management for products that target the healthcare payer market.
- Experience in an early stage environment.
- Leverage your team to get things done, get them done well, and celebrate them when they do.
- Build a shared vision and enthusiasm with our customers and internal teams.
- Proactively solve potential problems with other teams, avoiding unnecessary conflict.
- Create an inclusive environment where your direct reports and peers feel motivated to succeed.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You maintain a keen awareness of our competitive landscape in the marketplace.
- You visit customers (at least once per quarter) and conduct market research regularly. Travel will probably take up about 20% of your time.
- You define, measure, and evangelize the value and ROI for each product area in your portfolio. You connect it all through analytics.
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Product Management role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Product Management position (overseeing larger teams/product portfolios).
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.