Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Veracode is currently seeking a Director of Product Management for our Software Composition Analysis (SCA) product. CA Veracode’s SCA solution finds vulnerabilities in your open source components. With the rise in the use of open source components, identifying and remediating these vulnerabilities has become a top priority for security professionals. We are seeking an experienced professional to lead and manage this fast-growing product.
About the Role:
In this role, you will help support CA Veracode’s mission to transform the application security market and accelerate our growth. You must be self-directed, analytical, comfortable making tough decisions, and thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience launching and managing high growth SaaS products. He or she will be high energy and work well cross-functionally leading the whole product. This role will have 2 direct reports.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Establish, drive, and communicate compelling product vision to engineering, sales, marketing, customers, partners and prospects
- Lead and mentor a team to execute on product strategy
- Create annual roadmap and update it quarterly
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and other leaders to prioritize backlog and ensure roadmap delivery
- Define go to market plan, including target segments, pricing, and distribution channels
- Meet regularly with customers to understand current and future requirements
- Work with sales and marketing to evangelize the product
- Work with other product leaders to continuously improve the product management function
- 8+ years in product management, ideally working with SaaS-based solutions
- Strong written and verbal skills especially with customers and external business partners
- Strong technical background and experience with software development tools and knowledge in open source trends
- MBA degree
- DevSecOps experience
This role will be based in CA Veracode’s Burlington MA headquarters, and will require periodic travel.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.