Director, Insurance Product Management- Part D at Humana Studio_h
The Director, Insurance Product Management- Part D, leads, plans and tracks all phases of the product life cycle for Part D benefits as part of Humana’s Medicare Advantage Plans and Prescription Drug Plans. The Director, Insurance Product Management, requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
The Director, Insurance Product Management- Part D leads, plans and tracks all phases of the Part D product life cycle, from inception to transition into the marketplace for Part D benefits as part of Humana’s Medicare Advantage Plans and Prescription Drug Plans.
- Engages in product bid filings, implementing benefit design changes and member communications. Decisions are typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs or large-scale projects for the function and supporting technical/operational procedures and processes, and implements strategic plans, drives goals and objectives, and improves performance.
- Provides coaching, counseling, and assistance to the team as necessary to execute on deliverables including but not limited to: the product design and implementation of new pharmacy initiatives released by CMS, the presentation of Part D benefit changes to business partners during the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) and the testing of Part D tools in preparation of AEP Go Live.
- Exercises independent judgement and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of technical skills in Medicare or Pharmacy Benefits
- 3+ years of experience leading teams and developing associates
- Ability to work within a matrix environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strategic Thinker — ability to work with complex issues
- Proven ability to lead multiple and possibly conflicting priorities at once, with minimal supervision
- Effectively handle stressful situations, and easily adaptable to change
- Experienced in making independent and quick decision-making
- Able to professionally communicate with all levels of management
- Process oriented
- Master’s Degree or advanced Pharmacy degree (Pharm.D. or Pharmacy Technician)
- Strong understanding of Humana systems
- Open to work at home for the right candidate, preference will be given to candidates residing in Louisville, KY