Director, Insurance Product Management- Group Medicare at Humana Studio_h
The Director, Insurance Product Management, manages the Group Medicare product portfolio. The Director, Insurance Product Management, requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
The Director, Insurance Product Management - Group Medicare, leads design efforts for Group Medicare
- Works in conjunction with Sales, Underwriting, Account Installation and other business partners as needed throughout the sales process to ensure accurate and CMS compliant benefits are delivered to the Group client and members.
- Oversees all team activities and provides oversight to ensure deliverables are met for design activities through the RFP process and post-sale.
- Provides coaching, counseling, and assistance to the team as necessary to execute on deliverables including but not limited to: product bid filing, member communication and annual benefit changes.
- Exercises independent judgement and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of technical skills in Medicare or Employer Group health insurance
- 5+ years of experience leading teams and developing associates
- Ability to work within a matrix environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strategic Thinker — ability to work with complex issues
- Proven ability to lead multiple and possibly conflicting priorities at once, with minimal supervision
- Effectively handle stressful situations, and easily adaptable to change
- Experienced in making independent and quick decision-making
- Able to professionally communicate with all levels of management
- Process oriented, and able to learn matrixed organization to fully understand customers that have specific benefit-related needs
- Master’s Degree
- Strong understanding of Humana systems
- Group Medicare experience
- Open to work at home for the right candidate, preference will be given to candidates residing in Louisville, KY