Director, I-SNP Product Development at Humana Studio_h
The Director, ISNP Product Development establishes product strategy, assigns key performance indicators that drive program growth and profitability.
- Provides data driven expertise and management reporting to improve ISNP product performance and increase market share.
- Develops go to market strategies and identifies new business opportunities.
- Identifies key areas of improvement through trend and utilization analysis.
- Collaborates closely with local business leaders, marketing and finance to ensure effective, strategic, and competitive ISNP growth plans.
- Oversees all P&L activity for the ISNP product in Chicago, Illinois.
- Works closely with Network Development setting unit cost strategy with nursing home providers.
- Assumes Leadership role w/ internal and external Joint Operating Committees.
- Works closes with ISNP Medical Director and Account Management associates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- Progressive account management experience in the health solutions industry
- Exposure to managing large and complex growth and implementation programs
- Experience working across a full product offering
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- External applicants must reside in the Chicago area or be willing to relocate.
- Master's Degree of Business Administration or a related field
- Previous ISNP experience