Clinical Product Manager at InterSystems
InterSystems TrakCare seeks product leaders with clinical and/or health operations experience as well as in-depth experience with health information applications, to help create the next generation of solutions to highly important health and healthcare issues.
InterSystems TrakCare is the unified EMR and premiere health interoperability and innovation platform, providing unique solutions for today’s widely distributed healthcare in which a single patient may connect to many providers at many locations using many different information systems. We combine and unify data from thousands of sources including all major electronic health records, social determinants, claims processors, public health, IoT devices, patient self-care and outcomes measures, and many more -- and transform that information in many ways to address key clinical, strategic and operational problems. HealthShare provides a wide variety of clinical solutions to a rapidly growing list of customers in the US and internationally, including providers, public health systems, state and national health organizations, health information exchanges, and development partners.
The Clinical Informatics Product Manager utilizes health domain knowledge and health IT application experience to participate in defining and executing HealthShare product direction – from deeply understanding customers’ clinical and strategic problems to envisioning and defining highly usable solutions that help customers solve those problems completely, quickly, and effectively.
- Participate in and/or lead in the strategic direction, feature design, user interaction, requirements, and roadmap of one or more products and solutions
- Work with development, implementation, testing, support, sales, and field engineering team members to bring new features and products to successful release
- Communicate with current and potential customers on a regular basis to understand their processes and needs – to translate those into product requirements, understand needed changes over time, and help customers get the greatest value from HealthShare solutions
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using healthcare domain experience in guiding product design and development
- Collaborate on overall TrakCare product strategy, roadmap, and cohesiveness with colleagues on the Product Management team possessing a range of health and technology expertise
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert in one or more health domain areas
- Understand and advise on relevant industry trends, including new products, regulatory changes, scientific and medical advances and changes in practice
- Participate in studies of the impact of TrakCare solutions on quality, safety, and efficiency metrics
- Participate in the informatics professional community and in national and international conferences
- Practical clinical experience (doctor, nurse, PA, pharmacist, etc.), or practical operational experience in healthcare organizations (quality, safety, care management, care coordination, analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated domain expertise with a clear understanding of healthcare workflows and practical use of information
- Previous experience working with healthcare application design at an in-depth level, in industry or with a provider organization
- Education in either a health domain or in health informatics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work directly in both team and individual settings, including working directly with customers
- Remote candidates will not be considered at this time
InterSystems provides the information engines that power some of the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, finance, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems has been a strategic technology provider since 1978. InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 100 countries.