Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance’s Dragon Ambient Exchange (DAX) solution is setting a new standard in Doctor-Patient interaction. Our DAX Clinical Product Execution team is looking for a highly motivated, innovative problem-solver, with some project management and product adoption experience to join their team.
Our Product Execution team supports product development and management and leads product consultation. It produces intelligence and analysis while working internally and across all product stakeholders to ensure product communication, adoption strategy, and success.
The selected individual will need to be able to work out of our Burlington, MA facility once we return to our offices sometime later in 2021.
- Develop and leverage core skills:
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Product design skills, methods (e.g. design-thinking, user experience)
- Project management experience OR strength in other structured work methodologies (e.g. scrum/agile)
- Qualitative or quantitative research or analysis skills and experience
- Customer-facing experience (navigating customer expectations)
- Support effective product implementation across business functions
- Help support technical development and implementation by collecting and delivering stakeholder feedback, helping define the product roadmaps, and collaborating with cross-functionally
- Learn, understand, and communicate effectively regarding relevant technical, subject matter, and business areas to support initiatives
- Involvement in specific product initiatives under direction from the Program Manager and in collaboration with other Clinical Product team members
- Activities of focus and ownership are assignment-specific, but may include elements of any of the following:
- Own interactions, support, and related projects for a cross-functional area of concern including Customer Success, Quality Assurance, Internal Enablement, Production Operations, Sales, Marketing
- Participate in new product discovery, research, incubation, testing, and prototyping
- Support qualitative and qualitative research independently and collaboratively
- Collect and benchmark industry trends
- Support Customer Experience initiatives
- Engage customers for the purpose of product development as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 -6 years of related professional experience, including customer-facing experience
- Healthcare background with an emphasis on knowledge of clinical products
- Supporting and identifying documentation requirements
- Previous work with Electronic Health Record solutions (EHR’s - preferably Epic, Cerner, Allscripts or other major platforms)
- Solid project management/coordination experience with proven ability to meet deadlines (related to workflows in EHR’s)
- Agility to adapt with a solution-focused, self-starter mindset
- Cross functional project and relationship management experience, achieving results through cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated success working productively both independently and in a team
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.