Clinical Product Execution Specialist at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
DAX Clinical Product Execution team is looking a highly motivated, innovative problem-solver with a product-oriented mindset and strong customer relationship experience to join their team!
Clinical Product team overview
DAX Clinical Product Team is organized into two teams, Development and Execution, whose purpose is to deliver transformative clinical products that bring value to our customers and Nuance. To meet this purpose, all team members must be prepared to innovate by expanding their knowledge and skills and by bringing dedicated, skillful work to the table. The Clinical Product team works on clinical documentation and information in products at the intersection of service delivery and technology. We collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams, active customers and research users.
Clinical Product Execution team
The Execution group supports product development and management and leads product execution. It produces intelligence and analysis while working internally and across all product stakeholders to ensure product communication, adoption, and success. The goal of the Product Execution group is to effectively realize the value of clinical products for our stakeholders. No product has value unto it is useful in the hands of its intended consumer.
Clinical Product Execution Specialists apply communication, project management, collaboration, and technical skills to execute product implementation goals. This role will focus on testing a new product in development.
No product has value until it is delivered and used. Clinical Product Execution Specialists are vital in making products useful for our internal and external customers through their work. This work is complex and varied, and Specialists must be prepared to learn quickly, solve problems, and deliver results in support of the product roadmap.
- Develop and leverage core skills
- Strong written, verbal, or visual communication skills
- Product research and design skills and methods (e.g. design-thinking)
- Project management experience or strength in other structured work methodologies (e.g. scrum/agile)
- Qualitative or quantitative research or analysis skills and experience
- Customer-facing field experience
- Support effective product implementation across business functions
- Help support technical development and implementation by collecting and delivering stakeholder feedback, helping define the product roadmaps, and collaborating with cross-functionally
- Engage customers for the purpose of product development as needed
- Learn, understand, and communicate effectively regarding relevant technical, subject matter, and business areas to support initiatives
- As assigned, lead specific product initiatives under direction from the Senior Product Manager and in collaboration with Knowledge and Execution groups
- Activities of focus and ownership are assignment-specific, but may include elements of any of the following
- Support the implementation of standard clinical documentation and other product areas by communicating, championing, presenting, or otherwise delivering Clinical Product Team outputs to stakeholders
- Own interactions, support, and related projects for a cross-functional area of concern including CSO, Quality Assurance, Internal Enablement, production Operations, Sales, Marketing, and others
- Lead or participate in new product discovery, research, incubation, testing, and prototyping
- Lead or support qualitative and qualitative research independently and collaboratively
- Collect and benchmark industry trends
- Support Customer Experience initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, Qualification:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years related professional experience, including customer-facing experience
- Strong healthcare background with an emphasis on core knowledge domains for clinical product
- Strong cross-functional project- and relationship-management experience, with the proven ability achieve results through cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work productively independently and in a team
- Strong project management experience with proven ability to meet deadlines
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.