Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a high-energy Product Marketing Associate to join our small, but growing team that functions as a start-up within the larger Veeva organization. In this role, you will own messaging, content, communications, go-to-market (GTM) strategy, and digital marketing channels for ClincialTrials.Veeva. A successful candidate will be a great communicator, empathetic, well-organized, and a team player.
What You'll Do
- Develop go-to-market plans, messaging, and content that translates business goals into effective marketing strategies.
- Plan, organize, and produce messaging and content across all channels; ensure content is intent-driven and optimized for SEO, packaged for social media, and effective in compounding our audience growth and engagement.
- Define and own the product positioning aimed at clinical trial research sites.
- Communicate the features and benefits of ClinicalTrials.Veeva to biopharmaceutical companies.
- Engage patients and their care teams by converting complex language into consumable layman’s terms.
- Participate in online conversations around clinical trials.
- Own ClinicalTrials.Veeva landing pages and homepage.
- Ensure the right content and derivative assets are developed quickly and with quality.
- Define and streamline editorial calendar, encompassing all major deliverables and milestones.
- 1+ years of professional marketing experience.
- BA/BS degree preferred, in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Understanding of marketing content channels and ability to articulate past success.
- Strong communication, time management, writing, and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Intense curiosity and a fast learner.
Nice to Have
- Healthcare marketing experience
- SaaS experience
- Community management experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Health & Wellness programs
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.