Associate Product Manager at Catalant Technologies
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
We are focused on creating value for our customers every day. Our team is responsible for delivering a platform that connects the right people, inside or outside their company, to the right work at the right time. We strive to deliver a product that our customers and users will love. We value excellence and teamwork.
We move with urgency to deliver value to our customers. We run 2-week sprints and ship daily with continuous deployment. We work in 4-6 person scrum teams, working side-by-side with design and engineering. We speak with customers to validate and learn. We demonstrate ownership over delivering an exceptional product experience. We work collaboratively and cross-functionally. We value fostering relationships with stakeholders over transactions. We share in our successes and failures, and are always hungry to learn more. We love working with each other and take time to celebrate as a team.
What you’ll do
- Partner with senior product managers to write detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and assist in bringing them to life
- Gather requirements, establish plans, and manage the implementation and evolution of new features and enhancements including QA
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs from both internal stakeholders and customers
- Be a subject matter expert on Catalant platform features and functionality, serving as a key resource and point of contact for other teams internally
- Support documentation of software across our clients to determine program requirements and testing scenarios
What you'll bring
- A minimum of 1 year of product management experience, or working closely with product teams
- A track record of delivering high-impact product features to drive value for customers
- You possess great communication skills and ability to translate customer needs to features that drive value
- You’ve demonstrated adaptability and grace under pressure, which has allowed you to succeed in dynamic, fast-paced organizations
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills, including a thorough understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Technical experience not required, but you should have a desire to learn and a deep interest in technology
- You are extremely organized, can break efforts down into manageable pieces, and track work to completion
- You are passionate about product management and getting better every day