Associate Director Product Manager (PetMD) at Chewy
Chewy is seeking an Associate Director Product Manager to build our PetMD site to be the primary destination for pet parents to get immediate and trustworthy health and wellness advice. This role will lead the complete product offering for PetMD from end to end. They will have a dedicated engineering team that executes their roadmap.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, data-driven leader with proven experience creating robust digital experiences. They will be able to leverage analytics and formulate insights that drive decisions to grow and deepen relationships with pet parents and increase their engagement with Chewy.com.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your customer first mindset to guide the development and delivery of best-in-class customer experiences
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Help define and analyze measures of success (KPIs) for new features and enhancements; transform these customer and business insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative reasoning to break down complex problems into actionable plans
- Develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog ensuring product vision aligns with both customer and business goals
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in product management or related field
- Experience building or growing content driven websites
- Experience with SEO, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]