Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager for our RightFind™ content workflow solutions, you will lead the overall GTM strategy for all RightFind solutions. You will be responsible for internal education and outbound marketing activities for your products. In your role as PMM, you will be the expert when it comes to the buyer and influencer personas for your products, understanding how they buy and their buying criteria and transferring that knowledge to the sales and service teams. You will work alongside your product management colleagues to develop annual business and marketing plans, create content-driven marketing programs and establish compelling messaging and positioning that drive demand for your products. Great communication skills, attention to detail, an eye for quality, and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, are crucial.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Be front and center working on products that are strategic to CCC and our corporate market.
- Work with a team of top notch marketers, product managers, and sales execs in a very collaborative work environment.
- Act as a change agent and influencer in the organization
- By a key voice in marketing planning.
What we need from you:
- 10 plus years’ experience in technology/information services for pharmaceutical, fuels/energy, food & beverage and/or chemicals a plus
- Passion about the Product Marketing Manager role
- Superior communication skills, including narrative, PowerPoint, and public speaking
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Salesforce
- Willing to travel (25%)