Workplace Experience Coordinator at Unity Technologies
The Workplace Experience (WE) Team at Unity is dedicated to making our environment an amazing and innovative place to work!
It’s well known that people are more effective at what they do, the happier they are. This is where the Workplace Experience team comes in; from social events to wellness perks, we collaborate, think creatively and implement strategies to add to our thriving Unity culture.
In this role, you will be the face of the Framingham office for all employees, visitors and candidates. You will have a huge impact in creating and maintaining the Unity culture as we grow.
This is a permanent position based in our Framingham office.
- Manage the reception desk and be the first impression for Unity’s guest, clients, vendors and employees
- Enforce security protocols for visitors, candidates, and employees; enforce site-specific security and access controls
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our various vendors
- Raise purchase requisitions and ensure invoices are getting paid
- Arrange local events, luncheons and other functions as required
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders
- Manage the office’s general cleanliness, organization of break room and conference rooms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving abilities, displaying accuracy, flexibility, and reliability on all tasks assigned
- Flexibility in assisting with special projects in various areas as they are assigned
- Experience in the hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
- Hands on experience with Mac and Windows including experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient with Gmail and Google Calendar
- Good interpersonal skills; someone who is proactive, a team player with the proven ability to multitask and prioritize
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.