VP of Text Messaging (SMS) at Klaviyo
As the VP of Text Messaging you will set the overall strategy for Klaviyo’s SMS business to deliver on customer needs and scale revenue. You will do this by deeply understanding our customer needs and competitive positioning; identifying levers that drive revenue growth; and successfully creating and executing actionable, detailed operating plans.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Set the vision and growth strategy for SMS across product and go-to-market teams.
- Drive customer research and understand customer needs and use cases, by customer segment.
- Translate customer needs into a world-class SMS product offering that delights customers (as measured by high NPS and low churn) and is an accelerant to Klaviyo’s other product offerings, in particular email.
- Direct a dedicated cross-functional team of product, design, engineering, marketing, sales, partnerships, and customer success to deliver exceptional end-to-end customer experiences that translates into strong revenue growth.
- Clearly articulate business and product needs to shared services groups within the organization and drive organizational alignment to ensure outcomes.
- Set ambitious targets and ruthlessly prioritize efforts for maximum impact on customer and business outcomes. Set an operational cadence to create pace in a fast-growth environment.
- Expand Klaviyo’s text messaging offering into new channels and to new global regions.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a B2C/B2B/SaaS software business with prior revenue responsibility. The ideal candidate has prior general management experience.
- Proven ability to profitably and quickly scale revenue. Experience driving new business, cross selling to current customers, and driving retention. Previous experience growing revenue quickly at scale ($50-100M+) a strong plus.
- Prior experience serving SMB customers desired.
- Demonstrated success pulling growth levers in both high velocity sales teams and self-service online selling models.
- Proven ability to build customer empathy and direct product development to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrated success operating in a cross functional environment and delivering outcomes
- Analytical/problem solving data-driven mindset
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.