VP of Services Operations
It’s an exciting time at HubSpot. We’re expanding globally, launching a multi-product strategy, and rebuilding our customer success strategy.
As VP of Services Operations at HubSpot, you will be responsible for executing on global strategy for a Services organization that is delivering a world-class level of service to tens of thousands of customers. This is a huge opportunity to help grow the next billion dollar company that is transforming the way companies market, service, and sell across the world.
You will be the strategic advisor to the VP of Customer Success and work directly with our most senior leadership to drive HubSpot’s domestic and international Services growth strategy and cross-company annual planning process. In this role you will work with a team of highly talented and motivated analysts responsible for designing and implementing a scalable global services operating system that empowers hundred of customer success professionals worldwide to deliver a high level of service and hit their customer retention goals.
Leadership responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators, dashboards and monthly reporting to measure business performance
- Partner with global customer success leaders to strategize ways to increase performance, collaboration, efficiencies and anticipate challenges based on data and insights
- Develop processes that will improve velocity, increase salesforce productivity, and will scale over time
- Run weekly leadership meetings and participate in executive strategic planning
- Coordinate and align global resources across marketing, sales, product, hiring, and onboarding to execute on our key strategies
What we’re seeking:
- Extensive experience driving, executing, and operationalizing business strategy
- Experience analyzing large data sets to drive decisions and efficiencies in the business
- Deep understanding of how a SaaS sales and services operates and scales
- Proactive leadership; can think ahead, anticipate problems, and effectively roll up sleeves to tackle issues before they present
- Aa tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication
- Remarkable attention to detail, and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated mastery of Salesforce; proficient in Excel and Google Apps
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred