Vice President, Travel and Hospitality at SessionM, A Mastercard Company
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:45 p.m. (EST) on Friday, December 13, 2019
SessionM is looking for a truly exceptional and experienced strategic sales leader to help drive our growth in the travel and hospitality industry. This is a hands-on, senior level sales role with full ownership of developing and expanding SessionM's presence in travel and hospitality vertical.
If you recognize the global challenges being faced by large travel & hospitality organizations in linking customer data and contextualizing their offerings across an increasingly complex and omnichannel landscape, then you are probably searching for the solutions we already have.
If you’ve been at the table with travel industry leaders and B2C enterprises frustrated by a lack of insight around customer granularity and personalization, you’ll know what we’re onto.
If you yearn for a role in an organization that is entrepreneurial, innovative fast paced, and agile enough to adapt to customer needs...then you will enjoy this role.
If the thought of offering a MarTech solution that is truly unique, that saves time, cuts through existing IT complexity, makes people look good by delivering immediate revenue and cost returns for enterprise customers in the $millions … then we might just be the place for you.
We’re looking for individuals to join us who are excited about the marketing transformation being driven by the rise of the mobile consumer and who have made a name for themselves bringing innovative marketing technology to leading global brands.
You’ll be the kind of person that enjoys unpacking major client business challenges, and you won’t be afraid to hold a point of view. You’ll also be on a stealth ramp up to acquire the who’s who of brands globally and you’ll know how to make that happen without being spoon-fed.
If you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, being in the trenches with everyone from the start and holding up your end of the action and perhaps have already experienced success from a green field before, come and talk to us.
- Drive account growth by developing an understanding of SessionM’s products and services, identifying client opportunities and strategically introducing SessionM’s capabilities to new clients on an on-going basis.
- Collaborate with SessionM product, marketing, data and sales support teams to execute sales strategies and tactics designed to land new client labels.
- Work across internal departments to ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and deliverables are met.
- Work with Sales Engineering and Product Management to execute a seamless launch.
- Provide weekly feedback on sales activities and progress against targets.
- 5+ years of experience selling MarTech-centric SaaS solutions to the the travel and hospitality industry.
- A strong history of quota attainment in a comparable sales role.
- A clear, deep understanding of the digital, mobile & CRM landscape.
- Experience owning, driving & upselling on key accounts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong oral presentation skills.
- Ability to write presentations.
- Proven experience initiating, developing & closing enterprise sales deals.
- Must be confident and possess strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Team builder who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the company’s overall mission.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on experience level with significant earnings potential
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Flexible PTO policy
Read Full Job Description