The DataRobot application and documentation are translated in many languages with an increasing demand for more as we expand our global presence. We are looking for detail-oriented individuals to create and update screenshots for our User’s Guide, to ensure consistent quality of documentation layouts across translations, and to help us keep the translations process flowing smoothly.
This opportunity is for an hourly part-time position averaging 20 hours per week. The ideal candidate can follow directions to the letter, work heads down for several hours at a stretch, and communicate easily with peers. You’ll have an opportunity to learn about Machine Learning as you interact with the DataRobot application and will work in one of the most progressive technology industries of the day.
- Create screenshots in each target language of our user guide documentation and update the git repository with these images.
- Follow up with translation company project manager to confirm receipt of materials and help set and/or communicate deadlines as needed.
- Follow up with translation reviewers to confirm receipt of materials in the portal and communicate expectations of deadlines as needed.
- Manual documentation review for layout consistency across translations
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Technical background helpful, though ability to learn new technology is more important.
- Familiarity with git SCM a plus
- Background in communications or documentation a plus