Working within an experienced product support team, the Technical Specialist will be required to perform technical support for InterSystems TrakCare and related products by using technical knowledge and experience to troubleshoot problems escalated by the customer.
- Support the of InterSystems TrakCare Products in a manner that will follow the methodologies and processes of InterSystems
- Improve response time to customer inquiries by continuously improving communication, analytical, and learning skills.
- Provide advice and best practices to other teams for technical areas such as networks, configurations, architectures, interfaces design, etc.
- Monitoring and responding to Technical Team tickets on the iService and JIRA logging systems.
- If required, will be responsible for participating in on-site technical training, technical implementations and researching new development or report writing 3rd party products such as JReports.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience with SQL, JSON and AngularJS
- Experience with data analysis and database methodologies
- Be able to design and write technical documents and training materials
- Experienced in customer focused support
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to lead and deliver results as required within specific time frames
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team in a cross cultural environment
- Experience with healthcare systems is preferred
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.