To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for a hands-on Test Technician to help us build the impossible. You’ll be part of a diverse team of engineers and technicians tasked with executing activities related to product, subassembly, and component testing. Are you excited to build tests, jigs, and fixtures to support a wide range of engineering projects? Are you curious about understanding how and why things fail, and figuring out how to make them better? We want you as our Test Technician.
- Work on prototype 3D printers testing everything from sensors, to motors, to optical components
- Setup test rigs and collect data utilizing a variety of tools, equipment, and software
- Meticulously follow team documentation policies
- Run tests and report results with little direct supervision
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and efficient workplace
- Demonstrate an extraordinary work ethic and commitment to projects, timelines, and successful outcomes
- 2+ years experience in testing and validation
- Demonstrated ability to wire, connect, and log data from a variety of instrumentation types
- Excited to help set up our new, dedicated testing lab space
- Passionate about getting top quality products to our customers
- CAD and basic machining
- Familiar with Linux, Python, and/or microprocessor boards (Arduino or equivalent)
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D printing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing