Technical Trainer at Mirakl
Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Why? Because the marketplace model offers organizations the opportunity to thrive in the new digital-first world. Online marketplaces provide customers with an optimum purchasing experience and a wider product assortment by bringing together third-party sellers in a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled technology, expertise, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s recent $555M fundraising values the company over $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1700 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to our five core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
More about Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform at the heart of digital transformation for the world's most forward-thinking organizations;
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence and close to 600 employees in 14 countries. We have offices in Paris, Boston, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Chicago, London, Munich, New York, and Sydney
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s most trusted brands including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Decathlon, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Madewell, Maisons Du Monde, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Technical Trainer.
The Technical Trainer will be responsible for delivering functional and technical training to our system integrators and customers. This role also contributes to content development & maintenance, building certification exams, and delivering platform demonstrations for prospective partners.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Develop and maintain deep B2C and B2B product expertise on Mirakl’s Platform. Additionally become an expert on our REST API library and a strong proponent of Mirakl best integration practices. The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor to our partner community for the life of the relationship.
- Deliver value and satisfaction through public training events helping partners understand the platform and positioning in the eCommerce technical stack.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder teams to demonstrate platform functionality to prospect partners.
- Serve as a platform functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as RESTful API’s, data-interchange formats, and common solution architectural patterns in the eCommerce technical stack.
- Conduct enablement sessions on Mirakl’s platform via remote webinars (or in-person where appropriate) to encourage adoption across targeted audiences.
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with technical training or a software consulting type role.
- Experience with data-interchange exchange formats such as JSON/XML, API clients like Postman (or equivalent), and RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with eCommerce workflows is a plus.
- Previous customer facing experience desired with highly professional communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.