Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 340+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors bringing our valuation to $1.5B
- Enabling over 200+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, and Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Technical Trainer.
The Technical Trainer will be responsible for delivering functional and technical training to our system integrators (Sis) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). In addition, this individual owns curriculum development/maintenance, certification exam expansion, and will deliver platform demonstrations for prospective partners. The role will also require:
- Develop and maintain deep product expertise on Mirakl’s Platform for B2C and B2B verticals.
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as RESTful API’s, data-interchange formats, and common solution architectural patterns in the eCommerce technical stack.
- Collaborate with different internal teams such as Alliances to demonstrate platform functionality to prospect partners and act as a trusted advisor for the entirety of those partner relationships.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction through public training events helping partners understand the platform and positioning in the eCommerce technical stack.
- Conduct enablement sessions on Mirakl’s platform via remote webinars (or in-person where appropriate) to ensure adoption across targeted audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with technical training or a software consulting type role.
- Experience with data-interchange exchange formats such as JSON/XML, API clients like Postman (or equivalent), and RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with eCommerce workflows a plus!
- Previous customer facing experience desired with highly professional communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.