Technical Support Specialist at BitSight Technologies
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you enjoy ensuring your customers get what they need, and are set up for success?
BitSight is a fast growing SaaS startup that has already established itself as the standard in the security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their vendors, and insurers understand the full extent of the risk they are assuming when underwriting cyber insurance policies. Our easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at organizations ranging from the Fortune 100 to state universities.
As a Technical Support Specialist your role will be crucial to our customers and internal team success as you help them get their portal, and their Third Party Risk Management program off the ground.
Your Day Will Include:
- Handle internal and customer Service Requests via email. This can include getting a new customer portal setup for Sales, running a script to upload hundreds of vendors to a customer’s account, or helping a new user gain access to the platform.
- Document what you learn, and any changes to processes you follow. This helps ensure others learn from your experience and expertise.
- Become an expert on the tasks, responsibilities and types of requests you handle.
- Recommend process improvements to leadership, so we can look for ways to make the experience easier for our users, and more efficient for the team.
We are Looking for...
- Customer First Attitude: Providing a great customer support experience is important. We are looking for someone who cares about the people they are helping and will go the extra mile to help them get what they need.
- Organized and Detailed Oriented: Many of the processes and tickets you would own are multi-step. We need someone who is organized and detail oriented, ensuring no part of a request is missed.
- Be Part of a Team: We are a close knit team across three locations, and focus on being a resource to one another. We are looking for someone to join us!
- 1-2 years in a customer facing role
- Experience in a ticket platform and managing a ticket queue.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with software, learning new things and has experience with technology.
- Nice to Have: Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server
Why Work for Us
- Be part of a late stage startup that is the standard in the Security Ratings Market.
- Unlimited PTO
- Benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision
- Join team that is excited to come to work every day
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer