Technical Support Specialist 2
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be working with Toast customers, as a second tier support agent over the phone and via email, to ensure that they are successful using the Toast POS at their restaurant. You will be an important part of the Toast Customer Success Team as you help deliver on our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive.
About this roll*:
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- Responsibilities may include demos, training, and clear communication on how to resolve technical issues
- Help customers make changes to menus, employees, tables, and other parts of the Toast configuration
- Works in conjunction with other Support Teams to resolve a bulk of customer issues.
- Ability to make timely decisions and to commit to action reflective of business objectives and purpose
- Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed. Considers all pertinent facts and alternatives before deciding on the most appropriate action
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1-3 year(s) of prior customer support experience
- High School Diploma and/or technical certificate
- Strong people skills and aptness for problem-solving
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly
- Success in team environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members
- Experience in food service or hospitality is preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required