Technical Support Specialist 2
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
What you will do:
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- Responsibilities may include demos, training, and clear communication on how to resolve technical issues
- Help customers make changes to menus, employees, tables, and other parts of the Toast configuration
- Works in conjunction with other Support Teams to resolve a bulk of customer issues.
- Ability to make timely decisions and to commit to action reflective of business objectives and purpose
- Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed. Considers all pertinent facts and alternatives before deciding on the most appropriate action
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1-3 year(s) of prior customer support experience
- High School Diploma and/or technical certificate
- Experience in the food service or hospitality is preferred