Technical Support Representative at Bevi
Bevi is an environmental company that aims to entirely eliminate disposable bottles and cans through smart beverage machines that purify water and create healthy beverages on demand. Our first product is an IoT office water cooler that serves customizable sparkling and flavored water. We’re growing over 100% year over year and have raised over $60M in venture capital.
Technical Support Representatives at Bevi field calls, e-mails, and chat inquiries from potential and existing customers and partners, answer straightforward (Tier 1) inquiries and questions, and forward advanced (Tier 2) issues to Finance, Order Management, Sales, Technical Support, and other teams within Bevi. Tech Support Reps ensure that all inbound inquiries are documented in a clear and quantifiable manner, use existing resources (documents, videos, etc) and tools (ERP, ticketing system, etc) to answer and resolve questions on all matters related to Bevi. Tech Support Reps also field advanced issues and inquiries, ensure that they are fully documented, and escalate them to advanced resources within Bevi for resolution. In this metric-driven role Tech Support Reps are responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders with inbound inquiries have a timely, efficient, and effective interaction with Bevi.
- Field calls, e-mails, and inbound chat requests from customers, partners, and team members around technical questions and issues
- Ensure that all inbound inquiries are fully and clearly delineated, sorted, and documented in support tickets
- Answer all Tier 1 questions using existing documentation and SOPs
- Escalate Tier 2 issues to Technical Support team members
- Provide prompt, regular, and ongoing feedback to customers, partners, and team members throughout the resolution process
- Ensure that final solutions are communicated to stakeholders, confirm that they understand the solution, and close out issues
- Maintain support ticketing documentation throughout the resolution process to close
- Provide feedback on ongoing and repeated issues that may require technical review and/or documentation, and also provide feedback on improvements to existing support documentation
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, trade certification, or equivalent experience
- At least one year of experience in an office-based support role supporting both field and office-based teams
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical, and/or cloud-based software systems
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Zendesk
- A friendly, can-do, and solution-focused attitude
- Excellent oral communication skills and a positive phone demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to document technical issues in a clear, succinct, and comprehensive manner
- Experience in a rapidly growing and/or startup environment is a plus
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!