Technical Support Manager at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Increasingly, more and more companies are using Cybereason to protect their core business. Cybereason is looking for passionate and experienced security professionals to work with these customers to help drive security & technical operational excellence thereby proactively reducing customers risk.
We're looking for a qualified, experienced and inspired innovator that will lead a top notch 3rd level support team. You'll work to support Cybereason’s ever growing customer base and ensure customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do:
- Lead members of the Tier 3 Technical Support team, including day to day management and professional development. Direct responsibility for customer interactions/communications while acting as support liaison between customer, Product Management, R&D and Business units.
- Work with the team on troubleshooting and determining the root cause of the issues, suggesting workarounds and solutions.
- Collaborate with global support team, operations, product and developers
- Manage the escalation process within the support team; ensure best service level coverage, as well as providing ongoing, timely updates on new issues,
- Provide technical training/mentoring on new product features, workarounds and processes as needed.
- Develop and implement procedures, methods and processes to keep operational efficiency and mitigate risks to achieve team results.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of support management experience
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems, storage and networking
- Service oriented, very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience managing remote customer-facing teams in a cybersecurity environment
- Experience working with globally diverse customers and partners
- Ability to lead complicated processes and come up with creative solutions
- Strong technological background is a major advantage
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English is an advantage
More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people, so we can learn from each other and solve interesting/difficult problems. We don't just click the same buttons over and over. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.