Technical Support Lead
The Customer Support team at LeanIX is a critical part of our current and future success, and we are looking for absolutely, and only, the best people out there with a passion for educating our customers as well as solving their problems as they work within the LeanIX product suite. The team lead will be a master of the customer support domain and will serve as a hands-on team lead for the overall Customer Support team.
What is waiting for you?
- A fun, fast-paced and growing company with LeanIX
- A Customer Success team that values accountability, transparency and innovation
- A collaborative environment within the Customer Success team as well as across the Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Working with state-of-the-art Customer Support tool
- Lead Customer Support Specialists with a hands-on approach to enable them to solve their support cases efficiently
- Leads the team towards achieving the defined KPIs, including first-response resolution
- Continuously improves LeanIX support process and enforces execution based on defined processes
- Demonstrates support attitude and service orientation
- Drives change in the company based on learnings from support cases.
- Identify patterns and resolve systematically with a focus on scaling the Customer Support team
- Participate in root cause analysis and resolution of reported problems
- Ensure all issues are systematically tracked, escalated and communicated to the proper teams
- Contribution to the enhancement of our product documentation library
- Proactively communicate with customers and team members regarding status of customer inquiries or problems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience is desired
- Strong leadership, communication and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience in analysis, resolution and debugging of software problems
- Experience with providing wholistic education on basic, and best practice, related inquiries
- Ability to confidently speak at both a business and a technical level
- Understanding of ITIL, or similar, customer service frameworks
- Working knowledge of the IT management and/or Cloud management domains