Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of your data to empower bold, confident action. With unrivaled scale to collect all of your data without compromise, speed to give you immediate access and answers, and clarity to focus on the signals that matter most, Devo is your ally in protecting your organization today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, TCV, General Atlantic, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kibo Ventures and Eurazeo. Learn more at www.devo.com Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
As a Technical Support Engineer provides remote support to customers through different channels like web, email, chat, phone and other as needed. Able to research, diagnosis, troubleshoot and resolve issues while properly managing customer expectations. This position will be part of a rotation to provide 24/7/365 customer support to Devo customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform remote customer support.
• Install and configure applications.
• Monitor and maintain the Devo platform and/or software product.
• Maintain effective communication with customers through different channels like web, email, and phone.
• Prioritizing and managing the workflow.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving issues.
• Maintaining procedural documentation and reports.
• Ability to learn and work on changing technologies.
• Respond to customer calls, emails and act accordingly regarding issues.
• Establish and maintain good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BS/BA degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
• Strong focus and dedication to customers.
• Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical approach for diagnosing and troubleshooting to resolve technical problems and issues.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize tasks and communications to meet resolution times.
• Strong troubleshooting, diagnosing skills to resolve technical issues.
• Good knowledge of computer systems.
• Familiar with Cloud platforms (i.e. AWS GovCloud, CloudOne).
• Hands on admin experience with Linux and Windows based servers.
• Hands on experience with database and/or big data query languages (i.e SQL, SPL, Linq)
• Experience with syslog
• Desired experience with SIEM and/or with a SOC.
Up to 15% travel.