Technical Solutions Manager, PS at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Summary: Join the company with the only open digital experience platform to lead Professional Services technical sales support efforts by working closely with sales and pre-sales teams to align with customers business goals and define implementation solutions to complex problems with Acquia products. Perform requirements gathering, scoping and estimating activities then present implementation proposals to customers.Key responsibilities:
- Manage multiple sales opportunities through a structured sales plan, proposal and Statements of Work, efficiently managing cost of sale and optimizing the close rate of deals worked.
- Qualify PS opportunities based on Customer’s identified pain, “after scenarios,” positive business outcomes and required capabilities. Work with Solutions Engineers and Sales to clarify these items where needed.
- Work with Acquia sales and customers to:
- Evaluate existing client data/architectural models and perform/drive in-depth analysis of systems, data flows processes, and architectural trade-offs
- Understand resource capabilities, business processes, business strategy, and use long term thinking to help evaluate current and drive future-state data/architectural models.
- Define solution roadmap, identify requirements and use cases as inputs to implementation plans and estimations.
- Create proposal assets summing PS proposed engagement and Acquia products used, including solution summary and benefits, timeline, resource profile, assumptions, and cost.
- Assist Sales in compiling proposal documentation.
- Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, standard methodologies, and shared opportunities.
- Continuously innovate and improve processes in an effort to optimize program efficiencies; solicit and act on feedback and communicate changes effectively.
- 8+ years in Martech, Strategic Planning, Project Implementation, Consulting, and/or Pre-sales
- Acquia Certified Grand Master
- Prior experience defining technology solutions to Fortune 500 customers
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into recommended solutions for the implementation team with full risk assessment.
- Advanced Technical Certifications, marketing technology background or data engineering implementation experience a plus.
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills with thorough understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance and security procedures.
- Demonstrated success in creating/maintaining relationships with senior technical leaders.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.