Technical Consultant - UK at Cybereason
Cybereason is looking for a Technical Consultant (TC) to act as a trusted advisor to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We are investing heavily in building out our Technical Consulting team to help clients unlock the full potential our solution delivers.
Technical Consultants are a crucial piece of the overall customer organization. They play a vital role in helping our customers realize the full security and technical value our solution offers. The Technical Consulting Team is responsible for configuring the Cybereason sensor and cloud architecture to meet customer unique needs. They are available to ensure that new deployments, the experience, and adoption of Cybereason is both frictionless and delivers the most value possible. They partner across the organization to make sure product management, engineering, technical operations and other groups are aligned with our customer’s needs.
We are seeking mature, empathetic, tech savvy communicators who understand the important role Cybereason plays in defending the health of our client’s enterprises. Successful candidates should bring B2B enterprise software support experience and a strong track record managing relationship with large enterprises.
What You'll Do
- Proven record building long-lasting customer partnerships.
- Program management during the on-boarding and deployment business.
- Configuration of the Cybereason platform in alignment with business requirements.
- Assistance with connecting sensors to Cybereason servers.
- Product training, security training and consultation.
- Regularly scheduled touch-points for the duration of the deployment lifecycle.
- Technical proficiency in computer networking, protocols and operating system.
- Managed the onboarding project milestone, schedule and tasks.
What We're Looking For
- 3+Years of customer-facing organizations and 6+Years of technical related organizations (i.e. Technical support or Sales Engineer)
- Network technologies (Firewalls, routers and switches) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP etc)
- Operating System knowledge (Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and manage relationships at all levels of the company.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Strong Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.