Team Lead, Financing Operations at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast's Financial Technology programs are an important customer acquisition tool leveraged by our Sales team. The EasyPay operations team, which coordinates hardware leases for customers looking to reduce their upfront costs, has been critical in enabling the success of this program. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Financing, the EasyPay Team Lead will play a crucial role in developing the day-to-day lease operations with a high level of collaboration with internal teams, customers, and the Toast sales team. The Team Lead will also be responsible for the development and success of a team of up to 5 Operations professionals. Our goal is to continuously increase adoption of our alternate payment solutions, and this role provides the opportunity to make a direct impact on the growth of a newly launched program and Toast's long-term success.
About this roll*:
- Manage day-to-day activities of Easy Pay program, including deal queue and customer escalations, in accordance with internal and external SLAs
- Provide mentorship and coaching to a team of up to five Easy Pay Coordinators
- Proactively manage relationships with Toast sales team, our internal customers
- Perform analyses and develop dashboards to provide visibility into program and team performance
- Identify, scope and project-manage process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate across all levels of the organization by developing an understanding of Toast’s business model, the financing program, company goals, and internal processes
- Be an internal champion for the Easy Pay program and provide cross-functional training on best practices
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience as a Team Lead or Manager
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong process and change management skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Sales experience a plus
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.