Greater Boston Area
The sysadmin is a key part of the IT Operations team within Mendix. The overall responsibility of the team is to provide our current community with the tools and knowledge they need to do their work. We are growing rapidly with a wide variety of skills; the combination of these skills makes us a fast-performing team with a lot of connections throughout the organization without dependencies.
We are looking for a support engineer with sysadmin and networking experience to help us with: HPE/Aruba switch/router maintenance, domain forests, AD/Azure, Office 365, Hyper-V objects and other SAAS applications. Additional operational tasks involve end-user technical support and education, ticket maintenance in Topdesk and preparing of technical documentation.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
Why we like it here:
- We are rebuilding our support organization from the ground up
- We have challenging topics that fast growing companies typically cope with
- We strike a balance between IT operations and project work to improve efficiency
- We’re working on a new service methodology for a rapidly growing company and we’re in it for the long haul. Hundreds of end users across the globe rely on your work and each delivered service or implemented automation can make a lot of impact
- We’re thorough, we like to get to the bottom of things; clear answers are more important than deadlines
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with customers to solve any challenges they might face
- Have at least BSc in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Have 5 years or more experience as an IT Administration/Support/Networking
- Have excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- Fluent in English
- Are passionate for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Are well-organized, flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- Have experience with: Hyper-V, Office 365, Windows server, public Cloud technologies, networking and advanced routing
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
So, are you the brilliant IT Engineer we're looking for? Join now!
Read Full Job Description