Supplier Enablement Associate at MineralTree
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We are searching for a Supplier Enablement Associate who will be responsible for growing and supporting our supplier payments network. Reporting to the Senior Director of Payment Operations, this highly visible and strategically important role is a great entry point into a fast-growing company in the hot fintech market.
- Research and call our customers’ suppliers to determine the conditions under which the supplier accepts credit card payments
- Make payments through suppliers’ web portals or phone systems on behalf of our customers
- Follow up with suppliers on unprocessed payments to ensure a seamless payment experience for our customers
- Track and report on performance metrics associated with the services we offer to suppliers
- Critically evaluate the business processes related to the role, and suggest improvements where needed
- Help train new members of this recently formed and quickly growing team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Customer service orientation and strong attention to detail
- High degree of energy and self-motivation with excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic experience with spreadsheets
- Interest in being part of a fast-paced and growing culture
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.