Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for an analytical, technical, and motivated team player to bring our company’s top strategic and operational objectives to life. You will transform business processes using technology and systems, acting as the interface between our various functional teams and our business systems team. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their challenges, help identify potential solutions, and translate business requirements into technical requirements. You will manage the delivery of the solutions to ensure that they are executed with high quality, and that they drive meaningful improvement in customer and internal team experience. You will be an expert on how data flows in our system, and be able to articulate solutions that are simple and scalable. Your work will be critical in helping Toast scale and grow as the leading player in restaurant technology.
In this roll*, you will:
- Work with a group of cross-functional business stakeholders to understand their goals and operational requirements
- Estimate impact of initiatives to help drive prioritization across our backlog
- Redesign customer and team-member facing processes to improve efficiency
- Design processes from the ground up for new Toast product lines that simplify the customer journey from lead to go-live
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements, and work closely with Salesforce architects and administrators to develop systems solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise to the internal operations and data teams on how different pieces of information are collected and used
- Have a strategic mind for the areas of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising.
- Help manage and maintain LeanData and our routing infrastructure in partnership with the Salesforce Administrators and Operations team
- Regularly report out on project/program status
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 4+ years of Sales operations, Revenue operations, Customer Success operations, product management, Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Consulting, or other equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LeanData, CPQ, and DocuSign highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Demonstrated experience in improving processes to drive efficiency
- Experience in managing projects from conception to delivery
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations and systems
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required