The mission of the Localization team is to transform how HubSpot grows internationally. By providing transparent, high-quality localization services, the team empowers and enables HubSpot’s global customers and internal departments. The project manager plays a pivotal role in supporting internal HubSpot teams and partners, coordinating with internal linguistic experts, and liaising with external translation vendors.
HubSpot’s Localization Team is growing across its locations. We seek a professional Spanish translator, with a love for translating marketing and software content. As a Spanish Translator at HubSpot, you’ll play an important role in relaying the HubSpot voice and style in Spanish to ensure that it’s clear, accessible, and culturally relevant for customers and partners in Spanish.
You’ll support the efforts of our Spanish Localization Specialist by translating essential, high-visibility content. You’ll help improve our Spanish translations, terminology database, style guide, translation memories, and overall Spanish localization processes and resources. Creativity and flexible thinking are key, as you’ll collaborate with internal stakeholders to translate new inbound marketing and sales concepts into Spanish.
- Transcreate and improve the HubSpot Spanish Blog and Website to ensure relevance and quality
- Translate HubSpot’s software interface to ensure a delightful Spanish user experience with our software
- Translate critical support and educational content, which educates users and encourages marketing and sales success for our customers in Latin America.
- Help produce and QA multimedia content, such as video or audio files
- Help ensure that our translation memory files for Spanish are clean and updated
- Review translated content from external agencies as needed
- Support additional ongoing translation needs for Spanish in other functional areas
- Provide feedback to the Localization Specialist on the development of our terminology database and style guide for Spanish, incorporating feedback from internal Spanish speakers at HubSpot as well as Spanish-speaking customers and partners and other linguistic sources
- Develop a thorough understanding of HubSpot’s software, inbound marketing and related concepts and methodologies
- Minimum of 3 years of professional EN>ES translation and review/editing experience
- Native command of Spanish and very high proficiency in English
- Knowledge of regional differences across Latin America and Spain and ability to produce content that is adaptive to both markets
- Proven transcreation and translation skills with creative marketing content
- Experience in software localization
- Experience using major CAT tools (e.g. memoQ, SDL Studio)
- Experience using termbases and translation memories
- Experience working on web-based content (e.g. HTML, CSS)
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing content localization
- Detail-oriented, with a passion for linguistic quality
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
- Technical mindset, interested in learning new tools, good at troubleshooting
- Video and audio localization experience are a plus
- Experience using photo editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop), vector graphics editor (e.g. Adobe Illustrator), and desktop publishing software (e.g. Adobe InDesign) are a plus
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).