Solutions Engineer - Reliability
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
LevelUp is seeking a talented, driven individual, who loves to know everything about everything, to join our Ordering Integrations team. As an Integrations Solutions Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for maintaining and improving the health of our order ahead platform integrations, crushing bugs, and thinking down the line to improve the product. This position requires a mix of technical and business acumen, and is excellent for those who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments with an interest in software development, operations, and testing.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Diagnose, triage, and resolve errors related to the POS order ahead experience in Grubhub Marketplace, merchant branded experiences (mobile and web apps) and channels that leverage LevelUp’s ordering APIs
- Coordinate with internal engineers or partner developers to fix bugs in a timely fashion
- Maintain a pulse on order ahead performance; root cause bugs and general errors that might arise to prevent future complications
- Proactively identify opportunity areas for the integrated ordering experience to improve by working cross functionally with internal teams
You Should Have
- A natural curiosity, enjoy problem solving, can prioritize like nobody’s business, and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication chops and an attention to detail like woah.
- A strong drive with the ability to follow through on assignments.
- Experience with writing SQL queries and experience with project management tools (We use Jira).
- A love for data and making decisions based on data.
- A positive outlook even when things go sideways.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.