Site Regulatory Specialist at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:59 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 15, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We’re seeking an experienced Regulatory Specialist to assist our clinical research site software team to navigate global regulatory requirements. As the Site Product Regulatory Specialist, you will work with a cross-functional team to address regulatory questions from the product and sales teams as well as address our customers’ questions. You will be the internal resource for the site team and will be helping to advance Veeva’s mission of building the industry cloud for life sciences.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on regulatory matters for the R&D product team.
- Work closely with the site and R&D product teams to identify and work within various domestic and international regulatory environments.
- Monitor and review the applicable rules and regulations and develop, update, and maintain internal regulatory guidance for the product and sales teams.
- Assist in developing customer-facing materials to address regulatory and compliance questions.
- Coordinate with legal, government affairs, and other teams to address regulatory and compliance requests from customers and regulators.
- 3+ years of experience handling regulatory issues for a software or life science company
- Familiarity with life science regulations
Nice to Have
- Software design, development, or implementation experience
- Experience with global privacy regulations (including GDPR)
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.