ServiceNow Administrator at Toast
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The ServiceNow Administrator administers, supports and maintains Toast's ServiceNow platform and users. The ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and developing the ServiceNow platform and external integrations and function as a key contributor to many high value business initiatives for Toast. They will work closely with the IT and other internal teams to ensure the highest level of data accuracy. The ServiceNow Administrator will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of Toast’s ServiceNow implementation to the organization.
As a ServiceNow Administrator you will:
- Maintain the ServiceNow application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new ServiceNow functionality based on evolving business needs
- Creates ServiceNow reports and dashboards using the native reporting module and Performance Analytics.
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of ServiceNow to meet evolving needs
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections and integrations to ServiceNow to support various business needs
- Creates and configures Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACL’s, Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, and SLAs/OLAs/UCs; including advanced scripting of each.
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to ServiceNow users, including training
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance and ensure external integrations comply with governance limits
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of ServiceNow and data integrity
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the ServiceNow platform
- Responsible for the change management and release process of ServiceNow
- Provide a quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ServiceNow functionality, customization and integration
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with ServiceNow administration, configuration and 3rd party integrations in complex environments
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional saved search and report building skills
- Excellent version control, QA skills and attention to detail
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- 1+ years working on an Agile SCRUM or Kanban team
- Understanding of the ITIL framework.
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator