Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, you will be a creative and curious problem solver who enjoys working to establish innovative approaches to talent acquisition through the use of processes, programs and talent related systems. Leveraging your end-to-end understanding of Talent Acquisition, you will refine and document best practices across our suite of TA Technology promoting a best in class Talent Acquisition experience for our candidates, hiring managers and the TA team. You will be solutioning and supporting TA through training/change management, operational policies and procedure creation. This role will provide guidance to other TA and Toast leaders to support usage of the TA tools and platforms.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Drive Talent Acquisition projects from inception to completion
- Develop and provide ongoing training/change management for stakeholders involved in the hiring process covering best-practices, process execution, and changes to features brought about by system upgrades.
- Develop scalable reporting strategy
- Perform and lead regular system audits to ensure the recruitment process is automated and streamlined
- Partners cross functionally with People Operations, HRIS, and Legal teams to to ensure compliance and efficiency
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Ability to influence across the business
- TA systems and data aptitude
- Preferably has worked with Greenhouse and/or Workday
- Experience with systems configuration and implementation
- Strong project management and change management skills
*Bread puns encouraged but not required