Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Sr Talent Acquisition Analyst will serve as the primary analytical resource driving the optimization of Talent Acquisition process and systems. The person in this role will help increase the velocity of the Talent Acquisition team and provide Talent Acquisition data visibility and insights to audiences of all levels. The person in this role must not only analyze data and what it means, but provide context to drive strategic decisions. The ideal candidate is a go-getter, who is not afraid to begin new initiatives where there is little to no structure, and roll up their sleeves to piece together actionable insights including what needs to be measured, and what success looks like. The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering results, complete ownership of work and outputs, finding a way to work through barriers, finding ways to work efficiently, and excellent business judgment. They should have a demonstrated ability to think analytically deliver concrete results under ambiguity, have a critical eye for detail, and have high expectations and standards.
About this roll* (Responsibilities):
- Build tools/dashboards to automate reporting and generate insights that will allow Talent acquisition and business leaders to quickly and accurately determine how our processes and tools are performing
- Work cross functionally to drive projects forward, gain richer insights, and create alignment.
- Report a suite of KPIs (key performance indicators) to leadership on weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadences - providing context and recommendations around opportunities and threats to the business
- Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide strategic support and recommendations across various Toast departments
- Identify gaps/opportunities to improve our data warehouse, synthesize requirements to the Data Engineering team, and enable stakeholders to surface new insights
- Answer business questions through independent investigation / data forensics. Identify operational inefficiencies, data quality issues, and behavioral trends.
Do you have the right ingredients* (Requirements)?
- 3+ years experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics roles and/or Bachelor's degree in an advanced quantitative field (or equivalent experience); such as mathematics, economics/finance, computer science, or physical science
- Experience with data visualization. Can confidently choose the best visualization style for the given context; the insights from your visualizations speak for themselves
- SQL (Structured Query Language) expert
- Experience with predictive analytics
- Ability to efficiently analyze large volumes of data, quickly draw insights, and present concise/clear recommendations of results
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Demonstrated problem solving with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets, both individually and in a group setting
- Ability to influence across the business
- TA systems and data aptitude
- Preferably has worked with Greenhouse and/or Workday
- Experience with systems configuration and implementation
- Strong project management and change management skills
*Bread puns encouraged but not required