Senior Security Contemporary Capability Leader ( Work at Home Eligible ) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Security Capability Leader will support and drive strategic transformation across our core security focus areas to allow Humana to grow and sustain our cyber maturity, continue our focus on mitigating top threats to Humana, and enable secure business strategy. This will be accomplished by partnering and collaborating with key technology and business functional stakeholders to align on strategy and identify and deliver strategic and secure enablement capabilities and solutions.
- Implement people, process, and technology changes to deliver core security capabilities to achieve the Board goals and commitments, sustain maturity, and remain contemporary
- Build and maintain relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders to understand capability planning inputs such as the overarching security, IT, and business strategy, cyber risks, evolving threat landscape, operating models, and key risk indicators
- Work closely with EIP, IT, and business leaders and teams to identify, prioritize, and implement core security capabilities that align with security, IT and business strategy
- Understand impacts of long term capability transformation (e.g., operational budget and resource impacts) and ensure plans in place to address
- Develop and refresh applicable security capability roadmaps, accurately reflect the investment plan and timing for core security delivery
- Effectively influence key stakeholders, team members, and peers outside of direct control of this role, to deliver optimal solutions in line with the best interests and expectations of core security capability transformation
- Provide on-going strategic view and direction on core focus area capabilities
- Develop applicable metrics and reporting that align with IT strategy and maturity goals
- Own end to end accountability for on-going quality control development and delivery of capabilities; accountable for capability execution and delivery in line with objectives, benefits, and success criteria
- Communicate progress to leadership and executive team
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Demonstrated experience tracking and implementing strategic and transformational initiatives and programs
- Experience leading cross functional teams, projects, programs, and directing allocation of resources
- Broad security industry, technology, and security knowledge including understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Strong leadership skills and track record of execution and delivery in strategic, high visibility areas
- Digital leadership skills – capable of empowering and leading an IT team to meet business and IT security goals.
- Business relationship management skills
- Passion (obsession) for customer/user/member experience
- Change leadership – demonstrated success promoting change by helping others to change and remove barriers
- Flexible and adaptable dealing with ambiguous situations
- Negotiation skills - both with internal key stakeholders and external regulators and vendors
- Consulting skills – able to assimilate business knowledge and knowledge of internal customer’s unique needs/situation. Provide options and tools to make informed decisions.
- Analytical skills to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation.
- Influencing Skills – ability to influence others at multiple organizational levels, to lead and work in a team environment; ability to lead collaborative efforts with user, development, business and support groups
- Facilitation skills to lead requirements elicitation workshops
- Challenger skillset to teach, tailor and take control of opportunity definition & initiation with business partners
- Strategic communicator – able to simplify the complex with proven experience presenting to top level executives.
- Industry security certification (e.g., CISSP)
- Industry project management certification (e.g., PMP)
- Industry cloud certification (e.g., AWS Cloud Practitioner)
- Knowledge or experience leading security maturity efforts (e.g., leveraging CMMI)
- Prior experience implementing security transformation programs (or other trending technologies)