Senior Network Engineer (remote virtual home office eligible) at Humana Studio_h
- Do you thrive on working on the cutting edge? Striving to enhance platforms to improve overall performance and build best in class Networking Solutions. Work with the engineering teams during early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you want to transform an industry? Work on transitions to the Cloud? Crave new challenges and solving hard customer problems using the latest in hardware and software technology? As a Sr. Network Engineering at Humana, you will use the latest technologies from proactive software solutions, automation toolsets, statistical trends providing support structure to our infrastructure and remote access base. Come help us re-imagine our solutions to provide world-class, best of breed solutions to delight our customers. Make a major impact on the future of Networking and Remote Access experience.
The Senior Network Engineer develops and evaluates network performance criteria and measurement methods. Prepares the analysis of the short-term or long-term capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signaling. Conducts network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies. Develops alternative routing scenarios and changes in required sequence of network activities. Conducts economic and population growth studies to determine impact on network capacity and development plan projections. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- 5+ years networking experience
- Strong Remote Access Technology with emphasis on Aruba and Cisco AnyConnect
- Overall data center networking support and strong troubleshooting in an enterprise environment
- Array Technologies desired.